The Disciplinary Committee of the Northern Regional Football Association (NRFA) has released decisions on various protests from clubs. Details of the decisions are as follows:
1. Nyankpala Shooting Stars FC protest against Beyom Soccer Ambassadors
2. Bangmarigu FC wins protest against Young Zobzia FC
3. Soo Unity Stars FC protest against West Mamprusi United dismissed.
4. Savelugu Yoo FC wins protest against Northern Arsenals FC
5. Pong Tamale United FC wins protest Northern Arsenals
6. Kanyiti Stars FC wins protest against Tuna Hawks FC
7. Bagabaga Ladies FC fined for misconduct in their match versus FC Savannah
8. Yendi Football United FC wins protest against Zongo Power FC
9. Nalerigu United FC wins protest against Young Zobzia FC.
NRFA COMMUNICATION BUREAU